Toontown's Official Light Clan Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light Clan : The Beginning

3 posters

Go down

Light Clan : The Beginning  Empty Light Clan : The Beginning

Post  Summer Sunlight Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:11 pm

First of all, I got the idea of this story by Ashlynn, so I give lots of credit to Ashlynn. What a Face
For a quick hint, whoever's light name is in the chapter title, it means it's their point of view.
Enjoy!!

Prologue
One wet day 2,459,395 years before Christ, a silhouette rose out of a greenish-brown swamp. Only this silhouette was not black outlined, it was extremely bright, brighter than the holy star, brighter than the light was when God came to the people. Brighter than---- Ok, you get the point; very bright. It was a girl with long, silky blonde hair with golden eyes as gold as riches and jewels. She said in a gentle voice, but loudly, “Light will forever be seen across these fields, I shall call this place Golden Light Plateau.” And she cast a spell upon herself that made her forever young. “I will choose millions of special girls and boys to be a part of my clan,” she said. And that clan was called Light Clan.

Chapter 1
Beginning of Summer
“SUMMER! You’re going to be late for school!” screamed my mom. “MOOOOM!!!!! I WAS TAKING A SHOWER!” I screamed. I quickly dried off, got dressed, packed up my backpack, and slid down the rail. I grabbed my lunch off the hook. “Bye Mom,” I quickly blurted out before getting in my white convertible. Just so ya know, my name is Summer, I’m 17, I have hair as brown as Hershey chocolate, and I have shiny golden eyes. I have no idea why my eyes are golden, the only other girl I know with golden eyes is my best friend. Not even my family has eyes like mine. As I drove to school, suddenly I felt a warm breeze that made me feel like I was in heaven. I heard a gentle, pure voice say, “You are a chosen one. At 10:50 p.m. while your family is asleep, meet me at a place called the golden fields. Follow the brightest of the stars to find it, they will show you a path.” Suddenly, a beautiful girl appeared. She had golden eyes like me! “I know you have been wondering why you have golden eyes. Well, I chose you. I am over 2,000,000 years old. You are a noble enough girl to be my head guardian. A guardian is a person who protects the clan.” She said to me. “OK, meet you at 10:50 p.m., got it!” I said. “By the way, I froze time while we were speaking so you wouldn’t be late for school.” She said. “Bye,” I said to her, but she was already gone. I drove to school, repeating 10:50 p.m., follow stars.
It was 10:50, I checked the clock. I got dressed in my maxi dress and flip flops, then I looked up at the sky from my driveway. I saw at least 10 shining stars. I quietly got my keys to my convertible, got in, and started the engine. I heard a voice in my brain suddenly. “Cars make us weak… do… not… bring… the car….” the voice said so very slowly to me. I quickly got out of my car, frightened. I stopped the engine and put the keys in my pocket. I followed the stars on foot. 5 minutes later, I was there. 2 girls were standing before me. The girl from before, and a new girl. The other one had blonde hair and golden eyes like the other, but there was a difference. The new one had her hair pulled into a braid, the one from earlier had extremely long hair. “I never got to tell you my name. I’m Ashlynn, and that is Sparkz,” said Ashlynn. Sparkz waved shyly. “Summer… does your mom ever talk about your 2 lost younger sisters who are twins?” Asked Sparkz. “Yeah, why?” I asked. “Well, that’s us,” said Ashlynn, grinning. I stood there, gaping. “Well, let’s get to the point. We need your help. Monsters are trying to take over Golden Fields,” said Ashlynn. “We are going to need more people to help us soon, there are millions of other boys and girls with golden eyes, have you seen anyone with golden eyes?” asked Sparkz. “Actually, yes. My best friend. Her nickname is Glim-glim, or Glimmer.” I said to Ashlynn and Sparkz. “Great!” they exclaimed at the same time. “Do I get special training?” I asked. “Yep,” said Ashlynn. “We’ll start tomorrow.” She winked at me. Sparkz said, “Well, let’s show you around! Ashlynn, lead the way.” “Ok,” said Ashlynn. “C’mon.” I smiled. My new life starts today.

CHAPTER 2

The Glimmering Day

“Bye, dad,” I yelled as I ran out the door. It was a lovely Saturday morning. Summer had called me to go to her house. I skated to her house on rollerblades. When I was at her house, I took off my skates at the doorstep. I knocked the door and rang the doorbell. “Summer? Are you there?” I said. “Just a minuuuuuute!” I heard a familiar voice say. I knew it was Summer. Summer opened the door. “Hi, Glimmer! Come on in. I need to talk to you,” she said, letting me in. Her family was very rich. They had a pool and a hot tub in the back yard, and palm trees in the front. (Just so you get it, they’re in Florida.) I stepped inside. Summer grabbed me by the hand, brought me into her room, and locked the door. “Sit,” she said to me. I sat in the bean bag chair, the one I always pick. “You have had golden eyes your whole life, right? Well, I know why,” she said. I raised my eyebrows. “You’re special. You were picked by 2 girls named Ashlynn and Sparkz to join something called Light Clan. There are millions of other boys and girls that have golden eyes, they just don’t know why.” She said to me. I stood there, amazed in what she just said. Me, Glimmer, part of a huge Clan? “Come over at 10:50 p.m., it’s the only time I can show you the golden light plateau. It’s where Light Clan lives. Sparkz and Ashlynn will explain.” Summer told me.

It was 10:50 already. I got dressed in a long summer dress, there’s really no point in wearing shoes. I ran over to Summer’s with no shoes. I knocked quietly. “Summer,” I loudly whispered, “I’m here.” “Good,” she whispered, “Follow me, I’ll show you the way. We’ll be going there often.” Summer stepped outside. Her long, flowing brown hair was brushed and down, and she was wearing an orange strapless knee-length dress. It was a very warm night. The warm when you feel like you are walking on a cloud, but we didn’t walk. We pretty much ran so fast that we weren’t very warm. When we got there, I was breathless. The tall grass was golden, the trees were orange, everything was glittering. Suddenly, 2 bright lights appeared. Out of the lights, came 2 unusually gorgeous girls. They were twins. “Hi, you must be Glimmer,” said the girl with long hair. “I’m Ashlynn.” “I’m Sparkz,” said the one with the shorter hair. “Am I a member of Light Clan?” I asked. “Duh,” said Ashlynn and Sparkz. “You have golden eyes, you’re welcome to join.” Said Sparkz. “THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!” I yelled, hugging them. Summer coughed. “Oh yeah! You get special training for being a Light member. You’ll need it. This Clan is not for fun. Sure, we have fun a lot, parties, stuff like that. But not all of it is fun. Some is serious, sometimes scary. We’re trying to protect Golden Light Plateau,” explained Ashlynn. “I’ll show you around,” Sparkz told me. Summer winked at me. Well, my life will never be the same.

Last edited by Summer Sunlight on Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Summer Sunlight
Summer Sunlight
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Light Clan : The Beginning  Empty Re: Light Clan : The Beginning

Post  Misuto Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:23 pm

Idk y, but this somehow reminds me of Sail Light's story... forgot what it's called, I think something like 'Through My Eyes'.
Misuto
Misuto
Brightly Glowing Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightning Pirate Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:24 pm

Why wasn't she surprised about that? Razz

This is cool but kind of bunched together.
Lightning Pirate
Lightning Pirate
Coboss

Back to top Go down

Post  Summer Sunlight Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:07 am

Chapter 2 be a' comin' tongue
Summer Sunlight
Summer Sunlight
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Misuto Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:32 pm

I love Chapter two! I can't wait for more.
Misuto
Misuto
Brightly Glowing Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightning Pirate Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:10 pm

You need alot of work...

Whenever someone new talks, you need to start a new paragraph. And all numbers below 10 you must spell with letters (One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine.) I know you're young so it's ok.
Lightning Pirate
Lightning Pirate
Coboss

Back to top Go down

Light Clan : The Beginning  Empty LOL?!?

Post  Summer Sunlight Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:43 am

Hahaz. My sister made this story. She also made this account for meh Shocked , so that's why it says I'm 10... just updated it. c:
And yes, the story needs improvement. I told her what to type, but she didn't separate the stuff. So sorry for the bad quality of it, haha.
Summer Sunlight
Summer Sunlight
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down