Toontown's Official Light Clan Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My story - Signups available XD

+2
goodlucklight
Misuto
6 posters

Go down

My story - Signups available XD Empty My story - Signups available XD

Post  Misuto Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:03 am

Hey yo! Es meh, Dream Catcher, so yah, im so stupid
And imma like make a story. And it's called. Uncovering the Secrets.
So YAH, signups is available, I does have like this little forum u can usie so here it is....

Name:
Personality:
Good/bad:
Girl/boy:
Toon's Age:
Extras:

I put some of mah toons in it sooo.....
YAH. lol.

so. then. I shall return lator. muahahaha. Twisted Evil
Misuto
Misuto
Brightly Glowing Star

Back to top Go down

My story - Signups available XD Empty story

Post  goodlucklight Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:13 pm

Name:Good Luck Light
Personality: Aggressive, Shinigami-ish, Silent, Random, and sometimes ignored.
Good/bad: Good
Girl/boy: Girl
Toon's Age: 8
Extras: Loves Cogs, Has barbecue sauce in her backpack, Has Cog friends, Can speak to Cogs, and she has a Handy Backpack and belt on her. (SHE LIKES CHEESE (even big cheeses (cog)!) She also likes to draw/paint.

Last edited by goodlucklight on Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:39 am; edited 3 times in total
goodlucklight
goodlucklight
Brightly Glowing Star

Back to top Go down

My story - Signups available XD Empty Re: My story - Signups available XD

Post  Sparkz Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:49 pm

Name:Špårkz
Personality:Hypër... VÉRY Hypër... XD o.o
Good/Bad:Šécrétly íš ëvïl Very Happy.
Extras: cat cat cat o_o
Sparkz
Sparkz
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashlynn Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:36 pm

Name: Ashlynn (Goes by Ashy, Ashes, or Invader Ash >83)
Personality: Likes to be in charge, good at sneaking around, gets overly hyper sometimes o.o
Good/bad: Good with a lil touch of evil >8D
Girl/boy: Girl
Toon's Age: 13
Extras: Maroon hair, gold eyes... Oh, and when she gets mad lightning strikes so look out.
Ashlynn
Ashlynn
Leader

https://officialllightclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My story - Signups available XD Empty Prologue

Post  Misuto Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:42 pm

Okay, you guys who signed up will be in the first chappie. (AFTER THIS CHAPPIE)

screaming pies Prologue

Amy Sparkleberry, Sapphires PoodleDoodle, and Milkshake Magee knocked at the door of Enlightened Dream Soul. The door slowly creaked open and the three friends creeped in the house.
"Dream?" Called out Milkshake. No answer came. ( Shocked )
"I thought you said she was here." Grunted Sapphires. They all walked into living room.
Milkshake clamped her hand on her mouth.
Amy gasped.
Sapphires grunted.
The whole place was messed up.
Sapphires said, "Well I guess this means...." She stopped. She had no idea.
"It MEANS we're going to find her!" Said Milkshake, running out the house, dragging Amy and Sapphires out.
Misuto
Misuto
Brightly Glowing Star

Back to top Go down

My story - Signups available XD Empty Meh Signup

Post  Island-Lightland Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:48 pm

Name: Lightland
Toon's Age: 15 ( Not my REAL age, That's NONE OF YOUR BUINESS.)
Personialty: Cool, Pretty, With a Touch of evil Evil or Very Mad
Girl/Boy: Girl
Extras: Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect cyclops cyclops cyclops LOL
Island-Lightland
Island-Lightland
Shining Light

Back to top Go down

Post  SsskyLight Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:29 pm

Sorry if this is late but....

Name: Skyyyyy
Personality: calm, clever, emotionless sometimes, sometimes quiet... ugh... u know the rest!! xD
bad/good: start out gewd then turn BAD>: D... or the other way around i dun caree... a spy or assassin or something sneaky lol..
girl/boy: GIRL
Toon's age: same age a mee?? which iss 15 lol
Extras: chocolate-brown eyes&hair(if they have hair)
SsskyLight
SsskyLight
New Spark

http://xat.com/thedimensionofthemiddlefew

Back to top Go down

Post  Misuto Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:35 pm

Not late at all! XD IM the late one LOL i havent posted in months! well, here goes.

Milkshake, Amy, and Sapphires sat on a stump in the Dark forest. After A moment or two of silence, Milkshake looked up and said, "This is useless! We'll never find her."
Amy stood up. "These Mushrooms are starting to creep me out," She said, and shivered. Sapphire, on the other hand, was not bothered by the glowing mushrooms one bit. In fact, she said, "Maybe their edible, and they taste so good they glow!" Milkshake and Amy glared at her. "I don't think so," Said Milkshake Dully. A movement in the forest caused Amy to jump. "Guys, we should really get going. This place is full of creepiness," She stammered. "There's a girl watching us. I feel it." Said Milkshake. Milkshake was special, you see. She had powers to feel all the energy around her, and when she felt an unfamiliar energy, her silky, golden hair would glow from the scalp to the tips. "Milky, what's wrong? Your hair is brighter than the mushrooms!" Said Sapphire. But Milkshake paid no attention. She focused on the energy around her, harder, harder, harddderrr-- 'BANG!' An explosion emerged from where the toons were, and before their eyes was yellow toon with crisp brown eyes and silky brown hair to match, down on the floor. "Well, that was surprising for the intruder," Sapphire grunted sarcasticly. "A girl with glowing hair caused an earthquake. SHOCKING."
The Toon looked up at them and tried to get up. Amy got down and sat on her (LOL, stupid, stupid amy.). Sapphire gave Amy 'the look', but then said to the stalker, "Who the heck are you?"
For a moment, the toon choked, but grabbed enough air to say, "Skyyyyy."
"Is there anyone else with you?"
"Light...Landdd..... Ash... Lynnn....."
"Anyone besides that?"
"No."
Amy got up and looked at Sapphire, who also was special. Sapphire had the power of light. Sapphire quickly shined, and blinded the two other stalkers. With a flick of her hand, Amy transported the Toons over to the treestump. "Hmm." Said Milkshake. "Maybe we shoul-" She was inturupted by a piercing scream.
"Don't Touch Them!" Behind them, a Cat that was an inverted color of Ashlynn, jumped out of the trees, with a sword aimed right at Amy, Sapphire, and Milkshake.

Im so late, and I said I'd get yall into the first chapter, but i forgot, and then i rem, so i had to stuff you all in and try to make sense. Razz
Misuto
Misuto
Brightly Glowing Star

Back to top Go down

My story - Signups available XD Empty What the heck!?

Post  Island-Lightland Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:00 pm

What the heck? I just get my name mentioned in there.. I don't even get to talk to anyone.. man... I wanted to actually be in the STORY! ( P.S. Ashlynn. Please don't edit this post. I would like to keep it like this )
Island-Lightland
Island-Lightland
Shining Light

Back to top Go down

Post  Misuto Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:37 pm

Lightland, u have lines XD thats just the chapter. In the next chappie, ur a chatster XD
Misuto
Misuto
Brightly Glowing Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Misuto Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:31 pm

Milkshake spins around, her ears flat. Sapphire's eyes go wide as Amy gapes as the yellow, orange, and red ball of fur jumps from the bushes, a gleaming sword in hand.
"Duck!!!!" Sapphire shouts as the three fall to the floor. Milkshake slowly turns her head as she hears a small laugh from LightLand. Sapphire scowls at the Multi-colored cat. Amy is first to stand-- Well, rather first to jump up and scream her heart out. Milkshake stares at Amy for a moment, and stands. Sapphire just sits there, glaring at the armed cat. The unknown cat raises an eyebrow at the dog sitting before her. "You're an idiot, sitting like that in the dirt," she says. Sapphire shrugs and watches the cat roll her eyes. Milkshake looks at all the cats, then back at the unknown furball. "So, care to tell us who you are?" She snaps. "You could've killed us, so you at least owe us a name."
The cat hesitates, then says, "The name's Sparkz. And yeah, I was kinda aiming to make you feel threatened with my awesome sword."
Amy finally rolls her eyes at someone for once. Milkshake shoots her a look, saying, "This is NOT the time to roll your eyes, idiot!" and Amy replies with a hurt look.
Sapphire steps forward. "Tell us why you're here. Now." Sapphires surprisingly serious voice seems to boom through the forest. Amy snickers and says, "LOUD VOICES."
They all give Amy an annoyed glare and Sparkz finally says, "My friends and I saw you. It's unnatural for people to enter this forest, and like any other animal watching you in this place, we felt threatened. We came to watch you and make sure you wouldn't do anything retarded-- I guess I came too late."
Sapphire scowls, but Milkshake lowers her head and mumbles, "we were stupid to come here."
Lightland, finally looking up at the three, says, "I wonder why you people are here."
Amy sighs, for once looking serious. "Our friend is missing. We came searching for her. But we were wrong to come. C'mon guys, let's go," she sighs, and turns the other way. Milkshake and Sapphire follow behind.
"Wait."
Milkshake turns.
"Let us help you find your friend, please," Says the Red, Orange, And Yellow cat named Ashlynn. She gives a small smile. Milkshake looks at Sapphire, and Sapphire glares back. Then they both look at Amy, who hesitates, but shrugs. "Fine," mumbles Amy. Lightland squeals and says, "YAY ADVENTURE TIME ADDDVENNNNTUREEE TIME!!!!" and begins running around. The three friends laugh and look at the Light clan. They smile.
Misuto
Misuto
Brightly Glowing Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down