Toontown's Official Light Clan Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im sorry but

3 posters

Go down

Im sorry but  Empty Im sorry but

Post  Ashstaя Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:53 pm

If i get hacked. I might quit tt for good. Because i just cant handle getting terminated/hacked. Because i might just cry to death. Ive had that account for 5 years. ive had it since i was 4. and i dont want it deleted now Sad
Ashstaя
Ashstaя
Shining Light

Back to top Go down

Im sorry but  Empty Re: Im sorry but

Post  Richest Light Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:00 pm

Dont go Sad Ill miss you to much
Richest Light
Richest Light
Shining Light

Back to top Go down

Post  Misuto Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:19 pm

ik how u feel. I got termed on an acct I had since I was TWO. :c and it was my most favorite toons I had </3
plz dont go :c I just irritate those tt ppl and i make a new acct O_o (tell the truth, id even play tt anymore. I play feralheart so I can stay with the leafs o_O and theres so many awesome wolf rps :3 too bad tt doesnt host rp groups o_O someone needs to do that LOL and btw, i stay on feralheart bc u DONTTTT GETTTT BANNED. a mod just comes [which makes ppl go insane Very Happy] and says 'NO ________' plus u can easily make movie clips on there Very Happy.) those tt mods r stupid, and they just want to get the pleasure of banning a loyal member. PLUS THEY SUE PPL JUST FOR MONEY!!!! o_O
Misuto
Misuto
Brightly Glowing Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum