[ 20 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 20

Want to join? Here's how!

Post  Ashlynn on Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:30 am

Ok, you saw the forum, read about Light Clan, and you decided you wanted to join, but you aren't quite sure how. Well, wonder no longer!

L.I.G.H.T Stands for:

L.ove to L.augh/L.eadership
I.nteresting... very interesting...
G.reat friends
H.yper!! 8D
T.rustworthy/T.ogether

Light Clan's rules are:
Rules:
1.) Live up to the name.
2,) Be nice to other people in the clan. Fighting within a clan causes its downfall.
3.) No bad language, or you will be reported on Toontown and banned from Light Clan.
4.) Always help a Spark in need. No Sparks left behind!
5.) Get a doodle named Sparx, Sunshine, Lightning, or something else Light related. (You have some time on this one. Just name your doodle that when you get one.)

Important info:
Leader:
Ashlynn
Second in Command:
Sparkz
Third in Command:
Shimmer (Illusive Light)
CoBosses:
Light
Colonel Chester Hucklesplat
Lovely
Little Pinky
Lightning Pirate
District: Silly Valley
Home Playground: Minnie's Melodyland

Powers (Choose only one type):
Water (Can create water, make water disappear, make it rain, make tidal waves, can control water)
Ice (Can freeze anything, make ice appear and disappear, can create snow)
Light (Can create fire, light, rainbows, lightning, fireworks, and extreme heat, can make fire disappear)
Weather (Can create any weather, even candy rain!)
Earth (Can grow any plant, can bring plants back to life, can make plants appear and vanish)
Animal (Can talk to animals, can shape shift into any animal, animals will not attack someone with animal powers)
Air (Can create fog, mist, strong wind, and tornados, can fly, can vanish)
Shadow (Can create darkness, can turn invisible, can cause fear, can turn black)
Psychic (Can read minds, can teleport, have a high IQ, can talk to people through thought.)
One Spark can give a little bit of their powers to another Spark temporarily.

Jobs:
Spy (Spies on people, gathers info for Light Clan, recommended for Air, Psychic, & Shadow)
Doctor (Creates medicine, helps Sparks when they are sick or hurt)
Guide (When Light Clan goes exploring, guides keep Sparks from getting lost)
Ninja (Works as a warrior & spy both, plus gets to have fun being a Ninja 8D, recommended for Shadow, Psychic, & Air.)
Teacher (Teaches Light Clan history, powers, and anything else a Spark might need to know.)
Guardian (You must ask Ashlynn, Sparkz, or Shimmer before getting this job. A Guardian is a Toon, usually 100 or more laff, who helps defend the clan and Sparks in the clan, and acts as a peacemaker during attacks.)

How to Join:
Style One: Make a mouse, dog, bunny, duck, or cat toon. Any size or shape is fine. Make it shades of yellow (Yellow, Cream, Citrine) with MAYBE orange legs. Any clothes are fine, but red, yellow, pink, and orange work best. Use the word Light in the name, Examples: Bright Light Bulb (Taken) Shining Light, Twilight Glow.
Style Two: This only works on Halloween. Make a yellow cat, any size & shape, with yellow clothes. Name it something with Light in the name. Then, do the Toontorial & when Flippy asks you to say something, click on Toontastic! And you should be turned into a black cat. Wearing yellow on this toon is a good idea but any clothes are fine. :3
Style Three: (I would prefer most people use style one, and not use this style too often, if you please.) Make a cat, small head, short or tall skinny body, any legs. Make it either red head, orange arms, yellow feet, or yellow with orange or yellow feet. Best clothes are all purple, all pink, or blue top & red skirt. Name it Ashlynn'’s _________, for example, Ashlynn’'s Light.
I would prefer if you use the first style, and best names would be _____ Light, like Glimmering Light, Star Light, Cool Light, names like that.

So, you've decided you would like to join this clan, but you're wondering what sort of activities we do. Well, I'll list them now!

Patrol busy areas and do stuff such as: Help sad peoplez, help people in cog battles/training their toon, stopping fights, reporting people who break Toontown's rules, etc...

Go on adventures and expiditions to explore every corner of Toontown (Imagination required)

Thanks! I hope ya join! What a Face

Last edited by Ashlynn on Tue May 03, 2011 9:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Ashlynn
Leader

View user profile http://officialllightclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Want to join? Here's how!

Post  Lighti on Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:40 pm

hi its lighti!

Lighti
New Spark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashlynn on Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:01 pm

Hi, Lighti! Good to see you! Be sure to post & introduce yourself in the correct thread Wink ~Ashlynn
Ashlynn
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Misuto on Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:24 pm

How come we may not be a Monkey, Bear, House or Pig when we join Light Clan? ._. THATS NOT RIGHT :C
Oh, and I (finally) decided I'd join Light, so may I use the name Vanilla Twilight? Razz
Misuto
Brightly Glowing Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Joining n.n'

Post  ✩βrιgнτ ηιgнτ lιgнτ✩ on Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:50 am

I would like to join your clan xD. I like to be Blue Skye Lightz [If not taken] Cuz skye is my name. A dog or cat [will decide] Yellow. orange dress. Um... Can I have animal power and doctor job ;o.... lol!
✩βrιgнτ ηιgнτ lιgнτ✩
Shining Light

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashlynn on Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:41 am

Sure, you can, Misuto! (It might be taken but the only person in Light with that name I never see so I think you can use it xD)

And Blue Skye Lights is an awesome name. xD

"I have spent my life weaving the rainbow, treating light like a piece of embroidery."
~Claude Monet
Ashlynn
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  mike1317 on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:02 pm

Id like to join! My toon is a dog and his name is Starlight Avenger Very Happy

mike1317
New Spark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashlynn on Fri May 18, 2012 5:26 pm

Sounds good! Just a side note, we no longer use this forum. PM me on here or on my YouTube, KatieKat842 (You'd be more likely to contact me on YouTube but if you aren't allowed on there you can just message me on here) for our new forum. Smile

"I have spent my life weaving the rainbow, treating light like a piece of embroidery."
~Claude Monet
Ashlynn
Leader

Back to top Go down

Wanting to join!

Post  Diamondheart™ on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:39 am

Is the name "Bejeweled Light" taken? If so, please respond soon as possible. I would REALLY love to join this clan, it's very well organized and best of all-- seems very social. C: Thanks!

Diamondheart™
New Spark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top