Toontown's Official Light Clan Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A heart of a Unicorn

2 posters

Go down

A heart of a Unicorn Empty A heart of a Unicorn

Post  Cherri Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:23 am

Hey guys! If you dont know me, I'm your ally, Cherri! study ive been addicted to unicorns for a way long time, and i rly think i met one once. study because of this, i decided to write half real, half fantasy story about me and the unicorn i (might) have once met named Golden. I hope you enjoy this story bc i rly plan to work hard on it!

A heart
of a Unicorn

My name was Cherri, which was short for Cherrille. About 3 years ago, I met a unicorn. The unicorn was named Golden. About 3 years later, here i am telling the story.

"Cherri!" Yelped out my best friend, Gem, as my great pitbull named Fro was attacking Gem for the chicken she had. "Froooooooo.........!" I called out. Fro ran toward me, begging for my apple. I plopped it gently on the floor for the adorable dog. "G., stop being a coward. Fro is over here." Gem looked up cautiously and went back to her chicken. Fro was a fluffy dog. I stood up, limping towards my window. I had fractored my leg about a week ago, but only Gem knew. Looking outside, something suprised me. A horn, such like a unicorn, stuck out of the woods in my backyard. I stared, watching as it cautiously strutted outside, obviously having no idea I was waching. Gem came in. "Hey, watc'cha watchin'?" she pushed me aside just slightly to look out as well. "Whoa!" she exclaimed softly. "How 'bout I go outside......?" I whispered. Gem nodded. I ran outside towards the backyard, and tiptoed behind the unicorn. I looked up to the window, Gem nodding nervously. I went next to the unicorn. It looked at me, but did not run. instead, it bowed its head, its horn poking my neck. then, a golden amulet blurred on my neck and somehow appeared. a green jade at the heart made me awed. then, the unicorn blurred and vanished. I felt awed.
Little did I know, I'd meet this unicorn once again.

Very Happy?
Cherri
Cherri
New Spark

Back to top Go down

A heart of a Unicorn Empty Re: A heart of a Unicorn

Post  Misuto Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:18 pm

gurrrrrrrrrrl, this is actually good? WANT ME TO MAKE U A COVER? -cricket- OK I WILL Very Happy

heres a few things u might wanna change though. All changes will be in bold.

My name was Cherri, which was short for Cherrille.Along time ago, I met a unicorn. The unicorn was named Golden. About 3 years later, here I am telling the story.

"Cherri!" Yelped out my best friend, Gem, as my great pitbull named Fro was attacking Gem for the chicken she had. "Froooooooo.........!" I called out. Fro ran toward me, begging for my apple. I plopped it gently on the floor for the adorable dog. "G., stop being a coward. Fro is over here." Gem looked up cautiously and went back to her chicken. Fro was a fluffy dog. I stood up, limping towards my window. I had injured my leg about a week ago, but only Gem knew. Looking outside, something suprised me. A horn, such like a unicorn, stuck out of the woods in my backyard. I stared, watching as it cautiously strutted outside, obviously having no idea I was waching. Gem came in. "Hey, watc'cha watchin'?" she pushed me aside just slightly to look out as well. "Whoa!" she exclaimed softly. "How 'bout I go outside......?" I whispered. Gem nodded. I ran outside towards the backyard, and tiptoed behind the unicorn. I looked up to the window, Gem nodding nervously. I went next to the unicorn. It looked at me, but did not run. instead, it bowed its head, its horn poking my neck. then, a golden amulet blurred on my neck and somehow appeared. a green jade at the heart made me awestruck . then, the unicorn blurred and vanished. I look up at Gem, but she has now came down stairs and is hiding behind the bushes. I look at her, and she looks back. We were both awed
Little did I know, I'd meet this unicorn once again
Misuto
Misuto
Brightly Glowing Star

Back to top Go down