Toontown's Official Light Clan Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Member of Light Clan? Introduce yourself here!

+32
Rocking Light
Light Twinkle Star
Misty Light
BeastlyUber54
SlightlyBurntToast
Neon Light
Twilight Aurora
Misty Rainbow light
SomeLightToonName
midnight light16
♥Red Hot Light♥
✩βrιgнτ ηιgнτ lιgнτ✩
gardenlight123
Lightning Pirate
sparklerificlightshine
Dreamcloud Light
Summer Sunlight
ℓιgнтskies~๓aria
Sunets Light
Sail Light
lightning bolt kitten
Misuto
MinimodFoo
catlover251
SummerSunlight
Island-Lightland
Sparkz
xXLynnshaXx
Octobεr Lighτ
Sunlight
goodlucklight
Ashlynn
36 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Member of Light Clan? Introduce yourself here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Member of Light Clan? Introduce yourself here!

Post  Misuto Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:37 pm

My goodness, dreamcloud, I must say I LOVE your sig! Did u draw it, our did u find it on the internet and add text? If you drew it, You're an amazing artist. If you found it, you have a good sense of style, my friend o_o
Misuto
Misuto
Brightly Glowing Star

Back to top Go down

Member of Light Clan? Introduce yourself here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Member of Light Clan? Introduce yourself here!

Post  Ashlynn Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:30 pm

I totally agree! It's so cuteee! =D
Ashlynn
Ashlynn
Leader

https://officialllightclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Member of Light Clan? Introduce yourself here! - Page 2 Empty Heyah! I'm sparklerific light shine

Post  sparklerificlightshine Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:58 pm

I'm sparklerific light shine! I've been in the clan 'bout a month then i found this site!
I'm a rabbit and i'm yellow wit some light yellow.
I usually dont talk very much

Very Happy

sparklerificlightshine
New Spark

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightning Pirate Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:15 am

Sparkler, just wanted to let you know it's called cream, not light yellow :3
Lightning Pirate
Lightning Pirate
Coboss

Back to top Go down

Member of Light Clan? Introduce yourself here! - Page 2 Empty hullo

Post  gardenlight123 Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:18 pm

Hullo and my name is Garden Light!

I am a medium sized yellow cat with orange legs. I enjoy wearing red for roses in the garden flower (hehehe lol! Idea) I have flawless hazel eyes that sparkle like gems and I have a silky tail. I am 16 laff and training for Sound.

My power is Weather and my job is Doctor. If I had another power though, I would have Animal because of my love for animals. I don't know when I joined, but I am proud to be in Light Clan! I am the mother of the Light family, which has 8 kids and 5 pets and will be growing! Also my favorite band is Lemonade Mouth.

My other favorite Toon is Winter Midnight Kitten. She is a short blue cat with a HUGE fluffy tail(HUGE I tell you, HUGE!) She leads the remade Kitten Clan (I remade the Clan, okay? Stop saying it's not real. It IS!) She is 34 laff and training for Lure. Only 4 more frames to go! Winter enjoys wearing light blue, bright red, yellow and orange.

I like to draw and write poems about ToonTown. My most recent poem is about ToonTown's jellybeans. My first drawing was 4 of my toons, (some got del by hackers) Winter, Sandstorm, Awesome Cheesy Pizza, and Princess Lily (black cat). It was Winter, Sandstorm and Lily cheering for Pizza to win a race. Pizza was racing against my friend, Ice Blast. It was at Winter's home and all the doodles were having fun. The drawing is still in black pen and white so yeah.............
That's it really................................................. Check me poem out and reply....... Please Question

gardenlight123
gardenlight123
New Spark

Back to top Go down

Member of Light Clan? Introduce yourself here! - Page 2 Empty Mewmewmewmewmew.

Post  ✩βrιgнτ ηιgнτ lιgнτ✩ Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:45 pm

I'm Bright Night Light. [Blue Skye Lightz]... I changed my toon, because it has been so hard to live with it, because my friend thinks I'm a total douchebag[Idk] O__O?She's stalking me and stuff [even tho she's deleted] ;x...'sigh' I'm a cat[MEOOOW].Normal head,small body and BIG LEGS. ;x..My colours are: Yellow,yellow,orange in that way. it means head,body,legs Smile. I love blue and green. Blue looks good. Green on the forum looks too dark. [They should make a light green too ;x.
I don't know why but I feel like not ending this edit addtion, cos I'm bored. PM ME =.= I'm totally bored" Oh and the chatzy chat is on the laptop idk the link on here =.= Can ya send it pleasee Wink)?
Don't ask for main cuz I don't have. Usually when I say I have it get hacked with some thingy =.= So I just stick to my clan acc and my sister sometimes tho n.n

I ABSOLUTELY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE CHOCOLATE and I hate lemon icecream =p... Like a Star @ heaven Letting you know*

Last edited by xDarkSkyeLightzx on Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:08 pm; edited 5 times in total
✩βrιgнτ ηιgнτ lιgнτ✩
✩βrιgнτ ηιgнτ lιgнτ✩
Shining Light

Back to top Go down

Member of Light Clan? Introduce yourself here! - Page 2 Empty Me, myself, and i ^_^

Post  ♥Red Hot Light♥ Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:23 pm

hi there everyone! i'm Red Hot Light and i've been in the clan about 6 months. Not sure. Anyways, I have been playing toontown since i was 2 ( but my parents mostly played for me until i was about 6 or 7 ) and a lot of people think i lie when i say that. I dont know why. Maybe it does sound kind of made-up.... oh well. My toon is a cat cat. My toon has the tall body, but it has the shortest legs. it looks sort of funny. I know a few of the people in the clan, im sort of funny, and im awesome Cool. I have never been banned on toontown, and i don't plan on it. Very Happy i was also pretty strong when it came to falling when i was little. One time when i was about 6, me, my sister, and my parents we're at this pumkin patch, and they had a climbing haystack. so i climbed to the top. i tried to get down, but my foot slipped and i rolled my way down. When i realized i hit the ground, i got up, dusted myself off, and walked around. not a tear, not a scream. So i was pretty tough back then tongue.

Chat with ya later!
Red Hot Light
♥Red Hot Light♥
♥Red Hot Light♥
New Spark

Back to top Go down

Post  midnight light16 Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:28 pm

hi iam midnight light iam all yellow i have purplish pinkish clothes and iam the light clan if u evr see me iam in toontown and if see me make sure to add me lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Very Happy

midnight light16
Shining Light

Back to top Go down

Member of Light Clan? Introduce yourself here! - Page 2 Empty HAY PEEEPPSSS.

Post  SomeLightToonName Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:47 am

I am Light Gives Light Very Happy My Youtube is ToontownVideoAddict! I love Light Clan! When I joined, everyone was so nice Very Happy I made like 1 new toon so far. My other toons are Cool J.C. McTooth and Black Meow Meow. So yep this is me. My aim is MeowMeowEatsYou because i eated you now.
LOL TEP Ashlynn is the BEST BOSS EVER and I stink xD Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Err im so sick right now pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale I love light. Thats all I can say.
SomeLightToonName
SomeLightToonName
New Spark

Back to top Go down

Member of Light Clan? Introduce yourself here! - Page 2 Empty Misty Rainbow Light

Post  Misty Rainbow light Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:26 pm

I am Misty Rainbow Light. I am a new part of light clan but I already know it's great! I messed up on my face so it's orange, I have a yellow body and orange legs. I will try to make videos about light clan if my screen recorder starts working. My sis use to be in light clan as Midlight but quit toontown. I am happy to be in light clan and I hope I'll be here for many years to come! I love you
Misty Rainbow light
Misty Rainbow light
New Spark

Back to top Go down

Member of Light Clan? Introduce yourself here! - Page 2 Empty Tw!l!giht @ur0r@ (Twilight Aurora)

Post  Twilight Aurora Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:50 pm

Hi, I'm Twilight Aurora and I love to advertise for Light Clan, gag training, hanging with Ashes, EVERYTHING in light clan! Razz I have a small body, and small, orange legs (I'm mainly yellow on head and body). And I LOVE PIZZA AND KE$HA! lol! Just a warning about myself: I get upset easily so watch what u say to me. Evil or Very Mad Ashy seems like a nice person! Very Happy So yea I have 15 laff (for now...) and I am rly exited about the first meeting! cat <----------- That's what I am! queen

Twilight Aurora
New Spark

Back to top Go down

Member of Light Clan? Introduce yourself here! - Page 2 Empty Lol...

Post  Twilight Aurora Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:42 pm

lol! I had a long day at school today scratch I also forgot to tell u this: If ur mean to me u will see my evil side Evil or Very Mad SO U DO NOT WANT TO INSULT ME ON THIS WEBSITE, CHAT, OR TT! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Yes I WILL TELL ASHES AND SHE'LL EITHER BAN U OR TALK TO U! Mad [b]

Twilight Aurora
New Spark

Back to top Go down

Member of Light Clan? Introduce yourself here! - Page 2 Empty Myself :D

Post  Neon Light Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:53 pm

Hi! I'm Neon Light! I like pizza and I like Ke$ha! Very Happy Yes, I have a dream in this clan. To be a maxxed-toon guardian Razz. I like to be called Neon on toontown because its an easier way but if they can sf, they can call me NeW on. My power is Light and my job is Spy (until I'm high enough to be a guardian or co boss LOL XD lol! ) My abilities r I can make fires when I'm raged ( except when theres camp ), and I can't rly explain all of them... No Laughing Surprised so yea... I love you I love you I love you Ya, Bye! Very Happy Razz
Neon Light
Neon Light
New Spark

Back to top Go down

Member of Light Clan? Introduce yourself here! - Page 2 Empty :3

Post  Neon Light Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:40 am

I had a weird day on chat yesterday Question Anyway, lol! -random dancing-
Neon Light
Neon Light
New Spark

Back to top Go down

Member of Light Clan? Introduce yourself here! - Page 2 Empty Me

Post  SlightlyBurntToast Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:38 am

Hi Smile Im Slightly Burnt Toast and I just joined Very Happy I have orange arms while the rest of me is yellow, Im wearining the Green Leprecaun thing, and so far, Light Clan has been AWESOME! By the way, my birthdays coming up so im trying to save up for a party Smile . I love LightClan Very Happy
SlightlyBurntToast
SlightlyBurntToast
New Spark

Back to top Go down

Member of Light Clan? Introduce yourself here! - Page 2 Empty Hi! I'm The Lightstar Joey!

Post  BeastlyUber54 Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:48 pm

Hi guys I joined Light Clan 2 weeks ago.... I think Razz and........ ITS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just wanted to let you guys know I joined Very Happy
~The Lightstar Joey

BeastlyUber54
New Spark

Back to top Go down

Post  BeastlyUber54 Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:50 pm

My power is weather....MAYBE I MAKE IT RAIN CANDY! Very Happy Very Happy LOL XD

BeastlyUber54
New Spark

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty Light Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:31 pm

Hi! My name is Misty Light, and I am a all yellow mouse with light yellow clothes! Nice to meet you all By the way, Please call me MISTY!
Oh yes, my power is Psychics and I am a EPIC Ninja!

~Lili~

Misty Light
New Spark

Back to top Go down

Post  Light Twinkle Star Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:15 am

hey i am light twinkle star!
~Bea~
Light Twinkle Star
Light Twinkle Star
New Spark

http://www.toontowncentral.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashlynn Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:14 am

Hi everyone! It's nice to see you all~
Anyway, I came here to say that this is NO LONGER Light Clan's official forum!! We have a new one Very Happy
If you'd like to know the new one, please inbox me and I'll tell you the link.
I'll also give you the link to the Light Clan Chat room. Smile
Talk to you soon~ <33
Ashlynn
Ashlynn
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Rocking Light Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:40 pm

Hello, I'm Rocking Light. I joined Light Clan today. Very Happy

Rocking Light
New Spark

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashlynn Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:13 am

Hi, Rocking! This is not our forum anymore, we kinda abandoned it for a better forum. c:
Ashlynn
Ashlynn
Leader

Back to top Go down

Member of Light Clan? Introduce yourself here! - Page 2 Empty Hai ashy. idk how to use this sight but im vaati :D (forgot to put light i my username)

Post  Vaatiamena Megaspeed Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:04 pm

cat

Vaatiamena Megaspeed
New Spark

Back to top Go down

Member of Light Clan? Introduce yourself here! - Page 2 Empty Hello!

Post  felineblueandmoviestar Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:46 am

Im feline blue, or Movie star light (right  now bright red rabbit)!!! I just joined like clans yesterday, on there birthday! The party was a blast! Anyways, Movie star is a bunny with no cheeks small body small legs. red head orange arms & yellow feet! Im so glad i joined! I have made many friends already! Feline Blue is not in light clans, but she likes having fun with them! We hope to have a fun time in light clan! we already are! Everyone is so nice, and thank you for letting me join! I hope to see all of you soon!

- Feline Blue and Movie star

felineblueandmoviestar
New Spark

Back to top Go down

Member of Light Clan? Introduce yourself here! - Page 2 Empty member ofr light clan?

Post  Angel_Light Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:15 am

Im Angel Light An Im a new member im a pink mouse
Angel_Light
Angel_Light
New Spark

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next