Toontown's Official Light Clan Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SuperNova(SnowLeaf)'s Art Shoppe

2 posters

Go down

SuperNova(SnowLeaf)'s Art Shoppe Empty SuperNova(SnowLeaf)'s Art Shoppe

Post  Misuto Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:22 pm

SuperNova's Art Shoppe
SuperNova(SnowLeaf)'s Art Shoppe Lol_bm10
Hi Guys! Ik I havent been here a long time, bc Im focusing on L.E.A.F. clan for the moment, trying to catch up :3. But, through that time I re-downloaded GIMP (I got a new comp)and started making some edits. Alot of ppl told me Im getting better with my edits, Since I now also know how to make epic title styles (Somewhat like the title on my logo), Cut out Toons smoothly, Recolor, and add them to other backgrounds and wutnot. Sadly I CANNOT do animations, I am still working on that. I also cant make toons glow yet, but Anything else I BELIEVE is fine. If there is an order I am however Unable to do, Ill tell you and youll get a refund once I get tt membership.
Q&A-
What's a refund?
A refund is an order of a rare toontown item. If I cannot give this to you quickly, it means I am awaiting membership and you WILL get your refund.

Can I steal your work?
I'm ok with u using it, not stealing. You make use my work for things, but please give credit :3

Your a leaf? O_O
That's not something I'd usually answer, but yes, I am TEH SNOW LEAF! Razz dont attack me plz.

Your editting stinks. Can you close it b4 I die from it's ugliess?
Yeah, It DOES stink! LOL but no I will never close this shop bc some ppl might like it.

What programs do you use?
I use GIMP 2.6 and Paint. At times if I dont have the text or effect a person wants, I will use FotoFlexer.

Do other ppl besides us see this work?
Matter of fact, yes. I love showing my edits to my fellow leafs to have their ratings of my work.

RULES OF THE SHOPPE-

Rly, Dont rush me.
Dont annoy me bc I havent made ur order yet/I cannot make ur order. If Ur awaiting an order, it IS coming. However, If I cant make it, ur refund WILL come, I just need lotsa jbs and my membership back (A retard CANCELLED it like last month. but b4 that, they were TOTAL epic sauce, and were paying for my membership :3).
Do not, no questions asked, ask for an animation. I cant make them yet, but I will put it down when I can.
No multiple orders. 2 is the highest you can go in one post. So also, dont put 2 down in one post, 2 down in another, and so on, bc im only gonna take the first two.

ORDER SHEET-

What type of Order?(Avvie, Sigs, Logos, wutever?):
Wut size of ur graphics:
Effects?:
Extras?:
Photo(s):

EXAMPLES OF MY WORK-
SuperNova(SnowLeaf)'s Art Shoppe Dewdro10
SuperNova(SnowLeaf)'s Art Shoppe Iaza1410
SuperNova(SnowLeaf)'s Art Shoppe Sunlig10

If I dont quickly respond to an order, this means I am either doing ur order, Or I am just not looking right now, But I check back often, dont worry! Smile

BTW, if you want you help manage the shoppe while I am gone or something like that, Ill be grateful for the help. But you must have experience in editting and MAYBE you can do some animations for some people. You will get a sponser for something of your own, and you'll get a free edit for maybe I guess a userbar (ID GIVE THOSE OUT OFTEN XD).

©️All pictures, including Logo, Belong to me. Please, dont use this in video and/or commercial use until permission from Owner (GrafixGurl) has approved. Gimp and Paint are not mine, But DewDrop, TearDrop and Unknown Cat(Unknown Cat is in the logo) Are all my toons. I do not own this forum or Disney's ToonTown Online, But I own this thread. Thanks.

Last edited by grafixgurl on Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a rule, and requested a worker.)
Misuto
Misuto
Brightly Glowing Star

Back to top Go down

SuperNova(SnowLeaf)'s Art Shoppe Empty Re: SuperNova(SnowLeaf)'s Art Shoppe

Post  Misuto Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:20 pm

PICKUP BOX

This is the pickup box. Right now it is empty until further notice. Ashlynn, please do not merge/edit this post. (Im trying to be orderly wit this.) It is needed for orders.

AWAITING ORDERS
Good Luck Light-What type of Order?: Logo Wut size of ur graphics: Medium Effects?: If you can do this, glowing or simple. Extras?: Cogs (DONT KILL ME)

REFUNDED

Here you will find all the people awaiting their refund, your order and username will be here, just like the AWAITING ORDERS catagory, but this one has all pink. AWAITING ORDERS is red, while the pickup box is green.

Last edited by Kami on Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Misuto
Misuto
Brightly Glowing Star

Back to top Go down

SuperNova(SnowLeaf)'s Art Shoppe Empty Order XD

Post  goodlucklight Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:40 am

What type of Order?: Logo
Wut size of ur graphics: Medium
Effects?: If you can do this, glowing or simple.
Extras?: Cogs (DONT KILL ME)
Photo(s):
SuperNova(SnowLeaf)'s Art Shoppe Good_luck_light_another_fc_by_oweeeguia-d39vqhg
goodlucklight
goodlucklight
Brightly Glowing Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Misuto Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:28 pm

Ok it said right in the front i cant do glow, so for that u get no refffunnddd bc it says I cant.

But surrreeeee :3
btw, all the gradient and wutnot makes it hard to erase the bg and add the new one.
Misuto
Misuto
Brightly Glowing Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum