Toontown's Official Light Clan Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

back to december

Go down

back to december Empty back to december

Post  Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:58 pm

I'm so glad, you made time to see me. hows life? tell me, hows your family? i hav'nt seen them in a while. you've been good, busier than ever. we small talk, work, and the weather. your gaurd is up and i know why. because, the last time, you saw me, is still burned in the back of your mind, you gave me roses, and i left them there to die. So this is me swallowing my pride, standing in front of you saying im sorry for that night, and i go back to december all the time. it turns out freedom isn't nothing but missing you, wishing i'd realized what i had when you were mine, i'd go back to december turn around and make it all right. I go back to december all the time. These days, i havn't been sleeping, staying up playing back myself leaving, when your birthday past and i didn't call. Then i think about summer,all the beautiful times, i watched you laughing from the passengers side. And i realized i loved you, in the fall. And then the cold came, the dark days when fear crept into my mind, you gave me all your love, and all i gave you was...goodbye. So this is me standing in front of you, wishing i'd realized what i had when you were mine. i'd go back to december all the time. It turns out freedom isn't nothing but missing you, wishing i'd realized what i had when you were mine. i'd go back to december turn around and make it all right. i'd go back to december all the time.

Back to top Go down