Toontown's Official Light Clan Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creature Contest!

+10
CrazeeCoconut
Tay
goodlucklight
xXLynnshaXx
Island-Lightland
Summer Sunlight
Ashstaя
lighthelloevan
Ashlynn's Light Kitty
Ashlynn
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Creature Contest! Empty Creature Contest!

Post  Ashlynn Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:29 pm

Hey, Lights! Ashy here =D So, I'm holding a contest. I want YOU to design a new creature species for Light Clan. It can be a pet, a guardian, something good, something evil, or just a random wild animal. It helps if you draw it, and you also need to give me as much info as possible about your creature. What noise does it make? Is it just pointless noises or a language? Can it talk? Is it intelligent? What powers does it have (if any)? Is it eaten for food? Things like that. Post your contest entry here, and I will review it and judge it. The contest ends on August 2 at noon Toontown time. Good luck, everyone!
Ashlynn
Ashlynn
Leader

https://officialllightclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Creature Contest! Empty Re: Creature Contest!

Post  Ashlynn's Light Kitty Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:32 pm

Okay Ashy, I'll try my best Very Happy! This is Shimmerstar, btw. The newest one >.< EDIT: NUH. I DUNNO HOW.

Last edited by Ashlynn's Light Kitty on Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to answer and correct spelling o.o)

Ashlynn's Light Kitty
New Spark

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashlynn Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:35 pm

xD Hey. You know you can change your forum username, right?
Ashlynn
Ashlynn
Leader

Back to top Go down

Creature Contest! Empty light says hello's entry :P

Post  lighthelloevan Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:18 pm

lighthelloevan
New Spark

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashstaя Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:14 pm

Ill join :3
Ashstaя
Ashstaя
Shining Light

Back to top Go down

Post  Summer Sunlight Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:40 pm

Got one! https://2img.net/h/i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/madammary/LongFang.png It's called LongFang.

Type : Wolf-Demon

Sex : Male

Story of LongFang : LongFang is a wolf who had trouble being born. The mother was a demon wolf, and the father was a regular wolf. Shortly after he was born, his parents were both killed. LongFang ran to a far away cave, where he lived for many years. He has friends in a cave that was nearby. He also had a mate. LongFang soon discovered he was King of the Wolf Demons. He then found out he had very special powers. He may be ugly, but he is also deadly...

Info : His fang is special. It is actually a poisonous fang. One bite, you're dead. His claws are so long that when he itches himself, he starts bleeding. Usually, when he sits down, you can see right near him a small puddle of blood. His eyes are blazing red, if you stare at him for as long as 5 minutes, you fall into a trance where you cannot move, do spells, or do pretty much anything except breath, blink, and see.
Summer Sunlight
Summer Sunlight
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashstaя Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:05 pm

Okie well. This is a creature for the creature contest. Basicly you all know what it is.. A DARK alien.. Uh huh. Dark alien. It makes a squeaky sound O.o. And it comes from mars.

Ashstaя
Ashstaя
Shining Light

Back to top Go down

Creature Contest! Empty REMAKE.. :P

Post  Island-Lightland Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:27 pm

Creature Contest! Creatu10 Okie.. Here it is xD

Last edited by Island-Lightland on Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Island-Lightland
Island-Lightland
Shining Light

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLynnshaXx Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:40 am

Im in! This is gonna be SOO fun obviously im gonna do mine near the end... cuz i like to be last :3 well uhh except for competitions Razz. Anywayz i already have an idea and i cannnn'tt wait to draw it out! Good luck everyone <3! A heart for all! Plus nice ideas, this is awesome it lets all
our imagination shine thru! Well time to improve on my idea

One Question: Pretend i submit my entry today... Then i want to add more to it later, is that allowed?

Last edited by xXLynnshaXx on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
xXLynnshaXx
xXLynnshaXx
Shining Light

Back to top Go down

Creature Contest! Empty :3

Post  goodlucklight Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:13 am

(WOOT I can only computer at night :'D) I'll join...
goodlucklight
goodlucklight
Brightly Glowing Star

Back to top Go down

Creature Contest! Empty CREATURES1

Post  goodlucklight Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:52 am

1. FIRE RAT (PET)
SOUND: Squeak (DUH XD)
Can CONTROL, HEAL WITH, AND CREATE, FIRE.
Immune to: ALL ELEMENTS (except WATER)
Weakness: WATER
Is smart and can talk if the owner's power is: FIRE and LIGHT
POWERS: FIRE and LIGHT (if they are trained well the extra power is LIFE (can heal you))

2. Vampbir (EVIL CREATURE/PET)
SOUND: Hiss like a cat or snake.
Powers: DARKNESS (fan-made :-/), DEATH (FAN-MADE AGAIN), ANGER, and AIR.
Can MAKE PEOPLE DEAD, SUCK BLOOD, AND HAS A WEIRD GLARE THAT SOMEHOW MAKES PEOPLE FAINT.
Immune to: SHARP THINGS
Weakness: MILK (LOOOOOLLLL)
An evil creature that likes to KILL, SUCK BLOOD, and HURT PEOPLE.
Can talk if the owner's power(s) are: AIR
Creature Contest! Creatures
I did a little mistakes though ^^;
goodlucklight
goodlucklight
Brightly Glowing Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashlynn Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:58 am

I have to say, Good Luck's entry is best so far. You guys need to follow her example and add more details to your entrty, because detail is one of the things I'm judging.
Ashlynn
Ashlynn
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  lighthelloevan Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:53 am

shoulld i make a new 1?

lighthelloevan
New Spark

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashlynn Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:26 am

Sure, if you want.
Ashlynn
Ashlynn
Leader

Back to top Go down

Creature Contest! Empty my second...

Post  lighthelloevan Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:30 am

THE OUTLINER Razz
Question ok...
Name is Outliner
power is fly, fire breath, poison fangs
weakness is british ppl saying "elo gov'na" xD LOOOOOOL
This enemy is always trying to kill lights, but cant kill lights over 60 laff, bc hes only a lvl 47 of 100...
Razz hope u like it xD
click this link Razz Arrow http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5y4zyq&s=7
Razz

lighthelloevan
New Spark

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLynnshaXx Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:38 am

Can you change ur entry after u enter it? Like add more details if u think of new ideas???
xXLynnshaXx
xXLynnshaXx
Shining Light

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashlynn Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:31 am

Sure xD
Ashlynn
Ashlynn
Leader

Back to top Go down

Creature Contest! Empty NEW CREATURES!

Post  goodlucklight Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:53 am

1. Cloudie (PET)
POWERS: Air, Light, and Water.
Noise: It talks, the language it can speak is: ENGLISH.
It is intelligent.
Cloudies are shy, cute, and cuddly. They are very friendly and if the person is good, the Cloudie will be your friend, you can keep the Cloudie as a pet too.
2. Wegg (PET)
POWERS: Air, and Fire.
Noise: It talks like Cloudie, but the languages it can speak is: SPANISH, and ENGLISH.
It is intelligent if you take care of it well, they are very RANDOM.
Weggs are like flying eggs. They are very nice but when the enemy attacks it or its owner, THEY SPRANG INTO ACTION AND BURN THE ENEMY!!!
3. Pini (PET)
Powers: Light.
Noise: Squeak.
It is intelligent and very loyal. If the owner is hurt it will defend it's owner, even if it means it's own life.
4. Spiritbear (RANDOM WILD ANIMAL)
POWERS: Air, Light, Water, Life (fan-made).
Noise: It talks. LANGUAGE: English.
Spiritbears are VERY rare and almost never show themselves, they are friendly and will heal you if you do make friends with them.
5. Grassquatch (RANDOM WILD ANIMAL)
Powers: Grass, and Life (fan-made powers).
Noise: Growl.
Grassquatches are endangered species. They are friendly but if u hurt them they will hurt you.
6. Angryfire (SOMETHING EVIL)
Powers: FIRE.
Noise: SQUEAK.
Angryfires are very aggressive and will hurt you if you see them.
Creature Contest! UNFINISHED3
goodlucklight
goodlucklight
Brightly Glowing Star

Back to top Go down

Creature Contest! Empty Prize?

Post  goodlucklight Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:11 am

Ashlynn wrote:Hey, Lights! Ashy here =D So, I'm holding a contest. I want YOU to design a new creature species for Light Clan. It can be a pet, a guardian, something good, something evil, or just a random wild animal. It helps if you draw it, and you also need to give me as much info as possible about your creature. What noise does it make? Is it just pointless noises or a language? Can it talk? Is it intelligent? What powers does it have (if any)? Is it eaten for food? Things like that. Post your contest entry here, and I will review it and judge it. The contest ends on August 2 at noon Toontown time. Good luck, everyone!
Whats the prize Ashy?
goodlucklight
goodlucklight
Brightly Glowing Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashlynn Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:30 am

The winner's creatures will be used in Light Clan legends, stories, and RolePlays. (If the winner agrees, I might even use it in my novels. ^^)
Ashlynn
Ashlynn
Leader

Back to top Go down

Creature Contest! Empty Tigunny's

Post  xXLynnshaXx Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:40 am

What is in this post:

Tigunny Hevane (Heaven Mixed)
Tigunny Natas (Satan backwards)
How to tell the age of a tigunny
Leader Tigunny's
The Tigunny Birth System
Spotted Tigunny
The Rainbow Tigunny

Tigunny Hevane:

(Sorry cant change the name in da pic yet photoshops lagging)

Creature Contest! Tigne10

TIGUNNY HEVANE'S COME FIRST:

Appearance: Tigunny Hevane's come in 4 colors
(By the way ALL Hevane's have light magic, no matter what color)
Pink: Heart symbol, strong fire magic
Blue: Diamond symbol, strong water magic
Yellow: Swirl Symbol, strong wind magic
Green: Star symbol, strong earth magic

Sound: They are completely silent creatures

Hevane History:
Hevane's were created by angels as companions, and also as strong magic power sources. They get their power from the good deeds created by the people on earth. Without the good deeds, they will not be able to absorb power and the Natas (More info later) Will rule.
Lifespan: 300 years (NORMAL TIGUNNY)

Info:
Rare delicate creatures that use the power of light, they try to bring peace and sometimes wander invisibly on earth. They can only be seen by people with pure hearts. Each female only have 2 tigunny children in their whole 300 year life span, which makes them quite rare. Each Hevane has sky blue eyes, (Their eyes are important! You'll see when i get to leader tigunny's and old and baby tig's) They are said to be the pets of the angels, their wings allow them to fly into the sky. They are one of the only creatures that have easy access to both earth and heaven, they all posess the power of invisibility and the power of light. One who is able to befriend a Hevane and keep them as a pet will reveive extreme LIGHT powers, and the powers that they own( the element they have )

TIGUNNY NATAS:

Appearance: Tigunny Natas come in 4 colors
(By the way ALL Natas have dark magic, no matter what color)
Blood red: Heart symbol, strong fire magic
Navy: Diamond symbol, strong water magic
Grey: Swirl Symbol, strong wind magic
Black: Star symbol, strong earth magic
Natas History:
The devil and the demon's down in the underworld found out about the new Tigunny Hevane companions in heaven, so they made themselves similar, but also completely different companions called Tigunny Natas, they look around on earth for the bad deeds that people do and the sins they commit, when they see a person sin, they immdietly will gain power.

Info:
Evil tigunny's that absorb the power of darkness and is the enemy of the Tigunny Hevane's, like Hevane's they wander invisibly around earth and only can be seen by people who are truly evil in their hearts. Like Hevane's each Tigunny Hevane can only have 2 children and are also rare. their devil bat wings allow them to soar through the sky at massive speeds, if one posseses a Natas, Well it wont turn out very good because Natas are extremely selfish creatures, they will absorb the power out of you and leave you dead.

How do you tell how old a Tigunny is?

Hevane: When Hevane's are first born, they are blind, they have very very pale blue almost white eyes. The darker their eyes become, the older they are. At 250 years, their eyes would be very dark blue.

Natas: Opposite, When Natas are born they have extremely dark red eyes, and they are NOT blind. But when they are older. Their eyes grow paler and paler red, and when they get to 250 they get blind.

The Leader Tigunny:
Every 500 years, 2 extremely powerful Tigunny's are born into the Tigunny world. A Natas and a Hevane, They are destined to rule the race. They have extreme powers and posses ALL the elements despite its fur color. if you befriend a leader Hevane, id say WOAH. POWER UP!(Anime music transformation plays LOL)

The Tigunny Birth System

H= Hevane
N= Natas
S= Spotted
HL= Hevane Leader
NL = Natas Leader

H+H = H
N+N = N
H+N = S (More info on spotted later)
HL + NL = Rainbow Tigunny ( More info on The Rainbow Tigunny later)

Spotted Tigunny:
Spotted Tigunny's are REALLY REALLY rare. There are probably only 10 of them that ever exist. It isnt every day probably not even every 1000 years that a Hevane falls in love with a Natas, and the chance that a Natas would fall in love would be lke 0.000000000000000000000000000000000001% Seriously. Anyways Continue... Spotted aren't completely evil and arent completely good. They only live for 200 years. They have the tiger stripes on their heads but on their backs they have a different color spots from their normal fur color. Spotted tigunny's have no light or dark powers but they posses 2 elemental powers from their parents. They live on earth and again invisible, they are extremely shy and don't like to show themselves unless it is needed. The 10 spotted's stay together all the time and help each other, or fight. They sin and they do good deeds. They are pretty much normal except of the fact that they posses elemental powers.

The Rainbow Tigunny:
The MOST POWERFUL TIGUNNY OF ALL. Once upon a time. a LEADER HEVANE fell in LOVE with a LEADER NATAS. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT ITS LIKE AN OMG OMG OMG!!!!! Yeah anyways, since they were so powerful, the Rainbow Tigunny was born and had EXTREME powers to the EXTREME. There is only 1 of them. And... if you are really lucky... you might see it... the Natas and the Hevane are still fighting which side to keep the Rainbow Tigunny on.

THE LEGEND OF THE RAINBOW TIGUNNY WILL GO ON...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited by xXLynnshaXx on Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:21 am; edited 5 times in total
xXLynnshaXx
xXLynnshaXx
Shining Light

Back to top Go down

Creature Contest! Empty FANART

Post  goodlucklight Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:25 am

xXLynnshaXx wrote:dont judge yet ashy im not done!@
To draw list:
Tigunny Nevaeh (Heaven backwards,) (DONE!!)
Tigunny Natas (Satan backwards)
Tigunny Baby Natas and Nevaeh (Eye info ehh umm ull understnad when i get ther)
Old Tigunny's (Same as baby)
Leader Tigunny's ( Every 500 years a tigunny with superior magical abilies, Nevaeh AND Natas will be born into and destined to lead the race more info later...)
Spotted tigunny's (When a Nevaeh has a child with a Natas more info later...)
The Rainbow Tigunny(Secret will be revealed later...)

And thats my to do list!!

Tigunny Nevaeh:
Creature Contest! Tigne10

TIGUNNY NEVAEH'S COME FIRST:

Appearance: Tigunny Nevaeh's come in 4 colors
(By the way ALL Nevaeh's have light magic, no matter what color)
Pink: Heart symbol, strong fire magic
Blue: Diamond symbol, strong water magic
Yellow: Swirl Symbol, strong wind magic
Green: Star symbol, strong earth magic

Sound: They are completely silent creatures

Nevaeh History:
Nevaeh's were created by angels as companions, and also as strong magic power sources. They get their power from the good deeds created by the people on earth. Without the good deeds, they will not be able to absorb power and the Natas (More info later) Will rule.
Lifespan: 300 years (NORMAL TIGUNNY)

Info:
Rare delicate creatures that use the power of light, they try to bring peace and sometimes wander invisibly on earth. They can only be seen by people with pure hearts. Each female only have 2 tigunny children in their whole 300 year life span, which makes them quite rare. Each Nevaeh has sky blue eyes, (Their eyes are important! You'll see when i get to leader tigunny's and old and baby tig's) They are said to be the pets of the angels, their wings allow them to fly into the sky. They are one of the only creatures that have easy access to both earth and heaven, they all posess the power of invisibility and the power of light. One who is able to befriend a tigunny and keep them as a pet will reveive extreme powers.

Can I make fanart of them?
goodlucklight
goodlucklight
Brightly Glowing Star

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLynnshaXx Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:29 am

(( If you like))
xXLynnshaXx
xXLynnshaXx
Shining Light

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashlynn Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:50 pm

You guys are doing really well! Keep up the great work, and make sure to tell other Lights to enter. I want a variety of creatures to choose from. And not just pets, wild animals, good, evil, and neutral too! xD
Ashlynn
Ashlynn
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashlynn Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:10 pm

So far Lightland, Good Luck Light, and Lynnsha are in the lead. If you want to catch up, you better hurry, guys!
Ashlynn
Ashlynn
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum