Toontown's Official Light Clan Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legend of Nature Clan

Go down

Who is your favorite star?

The legend of Nature Clan I_vote_lcap0%The legend of Nature Clan I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
The legend of Nature Clan I_vote_lcap100%The legend of Nature Clan I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

The legend of Nature Clan Empty The legend of Nature Clan

Post  Island-Lightland Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:44 pm

On a cold, foggy winter, Nature Girl was born. She was born in Maol. Which is now Chip and Dale's acorn acres. She went to Rocky Mountians, Which is now Waterfall village. She went inside this cave. When she got to the ending of the cave, she saw a Sword and a Shield. It had leaves flying all over it. She looked up and found a Devil. She ran, and ran, But the Devil struck Nature Girl with the sword. Later, When Nature Girl woke, She was turning orange. And she had Nature Powers. Then, She found out that the Devil was actually nice. She was a Queen Nature Girl. Today, She gets very mean on and off, Because she was struck by a devil, But most of the time she's so nice. The End. - bows -

Last edited by LightLand on Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Putting in Poll)
Island-Lightland
Island-Lightland
Shining Light

Back to top Go down