Toontown's Official Light Clan Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashlynn, I have found this in Donald's Dock. Please read.

Go down

Who's your favorite sparks? ( Pick two only. )

Ashlynn, I have found this in Donald's Dock. Please read. I_vote_lcap17%Ashlynn, I have found this in Donald's Dock. Please read. I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 3 ]
Ashlynn, I have found this in Donald's Dock. Please read. I_vote_lcap11%Ashlynn, I have found this in Donald's Dock. Please read. I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
Ashlynn, I have found this in Donald's Dock. Please read. I_vote_lcap28%Ashlynn, I have found this in Donald's Dock. Please read. I_vote_rcap 28% 
[ 5 ]
Ashlynn, I have found this in Donald's Dock. Please read. I_vote_lcap11%Ashlynn, I have found this in Donald's Dock. Please read. I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
Ashlynn, I have found this in Donald's Dock. Please read. I_vote_lcap6%Ashlynn, I have found this in Donald's Dock. Please read. I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Ashlynn, I have found this in Donald's Dock. Please read. I_vote_lcap6%Ashlynn, I have found this in Donald's Dock. Please read. I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Ashlynn, I have found this in Donald's Dock. Please read. I_vote_lcap10%Ashlynn, I have found this in Donald's Dock. Please read. I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 18

Ashlynn, I have found this in Donald's Dock. Please read. Empty Ashlynn, I have found this in Donald's Dock. Please read.

Post  Island-Lightland Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:35 pm

Dear Darkness World,
I asend you to toontown and get everybody out.
Especially that Light Clan. Take these lights and take them to me.
Don't grab the Ashlynn. I asure you she'll be fine. Because, Im taking her lights and locking them up and Ashlynn would go WHA WHA i need my lights! I would laugh at her. Isn't it evilllll? Of course it is, We're the BEST MUAHAHAA!! Then, After we got all of the lights, we would take the top 3 nicest sparks. ( Lightland : Im writing what i think the best 3 lights r. ) 1: Sparkz 2: Summer Sunlight 3: Lightland. How did i get there names? I sent out Spies to capture all of the lights names. The Ashlynn would be taken back to Bossbot HQ where she would be under a spell to be Dark, a slave, and if she does a super job being dark and a slave, we would make her the PRINCESS Twisted Evil How do you like that? I am giving this to lightland, because shes gonna tell Ashlynn, and get them all in a rush. But then when they are all ready, the spell in the letter would make them helpless and lazy. So they would never help out again.
Evil Thoughts,
Mystery
Island-Lightland
Island-Lightland
Shining Light

Back to top Go down