Toontown's Official Light Clan Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Member of Light Clan? Introduce yourself here!

+32
Rocking Light
Light Twinkle Star
Misty Light
BeastlyUber54
SlightlyBurntToast
Neon Light
Twilight Aurora
Misty Rainbow light
SomeLightToonName
midnight light16
♥Red Hot Light♥
✩βrιgнτ ηιgнτ lιgнτ✩
gardenlight123
Lightning Pirate
sparklerificlightshine
Dreamcloud Light
Summer Sunlight
ℓιgнтskies~๓aria
Sunets Light
Sail Light
lightning bolt kitten
Misuto
MinimodFoo
catlover251
SummerSunlight
Island-Lightland
Sparkz
xXLynnshaXx
Octobεr Lighτ
Sunlight
goodlucklight
Ashlynn
36 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Member of Light Clan? Introduce yourself here! - Page 3 Empty Me. :3

Post  Aqua Midnight Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:28 am

I am not in Light Clan! I made an account on here so my OC Aqua Midnight, from Midnight Clan, can experience the different universe of Light Clan. As he is from the Midnight Clan Universe, his abilities, looks, and such will differ greatly than what's possible in this universe of Light Clan.
Here's a full description of him:

Full name: Aqueara Faya
Nickname: Aqua (Aqua Midnight)
Rough translation: Aquatic Fear
Position: The last River-Dweller, The Sage of Water, Member of Midnight Clan
Sex: Male (gay)
Relationships:
With the “Dark One” and associates: Not mean, but not necessarily ready for a friendship (except Midnight and others)
With Human beings: Readily apprehensive
With Creatures of demonic or divine origin: Dismissive unless they demand attention
With Enemies: Ruthless
With Midnights: Friendly, but if he’s engrossed in something important (to him) he’ll be quite ignorant with them
Common presence: Emotionless and harrowing OR Shy, scared, emotionally insecure OR Confused, unwilling, in an 'I WANNA FLEE' sort of feeling.
Appearance:
Height (Normal): 5’5″
Height (Demonic): [no demonic form]
Skin: Royal blue fur covers him entirely [thats all i guess...]
Ears: Cat-like, pointy
Nose: Cat-like
Mouth: Cat-like, naturally in a sort of smiling shape
Eyes: All one shade of dark royal blue with a slit of black down the middle as a pupil
Body: slim and toned, but not muscular, though when using magic or similar, he may seem strangely stronger
Paws (Hands and feet): He has half-inch claws but hardly ever uses them for anything at all. If he’s trying hard to move a mass of water or something like that as an attack, he’ll eject them without noticing
Tail: [I never imagined Aqua with a tail]
Most Commonly Used Weapons:
Acnos’ Sword:
Origin: When Acnos, a human satanist, encountered Aqua, they fought and Acnos left his sword, so Aqua decided he’d keep it, though he never uses it in battle
Appearance: An average longsword, 2 1/2 feet long with a sheath, the same length-wise
Common Clothing:
Casual: He wears a black T-shirt with black jeans, and has no shoes [he walks around barefoot]
Formal: A navy blue cloak with a corresponding shirt and corduroy trousers

Extra info:

Ablities: He has total control over water; if you ever watched the Legend of Aang, this would be described as waterbending. If you haven’t, it’s just like holding your hands out and an invisible set of strings connecting you to the water you concentrated on; this can be used on variations to water also, like vapour or ice. As a Aqua Tribesperson and a Midnight, he has the ability to use light and darkness as he pleases, though in combat he’d use water over either of these. Another ability he has is to split his soul/spirit from his body. When he’s left his body, he can possess anything else that is living, including plants, unless the body is too powerful to reside in. However, as a spirit, he can’t do anything but float around and use some weak essence [dark or light XD], similar to how a ghost appears: only goes through anything he touches and can’t be affected by anything made of atoms/matter. In this form, he can only be attacked by dense essence or any form of energy.

I took this straight from the Midnight Clan forums on the website, so please tell me if there is anything I need to correct

Aqua Midnight
New Spark

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3