Toontown's Official Light Clan Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Falling Below (My story)

Go down

Falling Below (My story) Empty Falling Below (My story)

Post  Misuto Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:42 am

ik im already making a story, but thats old and im havin trouble interesting myself in it. and im ADDICTED to my new fursona (LOL, first it was lightning, then it was Mazi, Then it was NightDrop, then it was Envy, then it was Foo -BREATH- then it was Zero, then it was Five, thennn it was Nami (sounded out NOMEE) and now it is finally Kami. I hope I can stick with her :3) so heres a story for her.

Kami Looked out the window of her house. The sun was rising, and the world was beautiful. She was a small fox, with silky brown fur. Behind her, her friend Kovu was sleeping. He was half Hyena/half dog. Kami, who was so focused on the outside, hardly noticed Kovu get up and say, "Well, Goodmorning to me!" And then throw an apple at Kami's head. Fustrated at Kovu's grumpiness, Kami turns around to confront him. She picks up the apple. "Seriously, an apple?"
Kovu laughs. "Don't do this when I go over to Keitaro's," she says. His ears go flat. "Do what?"
"Annoy me like this."
"Like what?"
"Kovu, you threw an apple at me."
"I thought it would jump on ur shoulder and be a pet, not hurt you."
"No you didn't."
"You're right, I didn't."
She stared at him for a moment, then grabbed her bag and headed for the door.
"Wait," Kovu said. She turned around, hand on hip.
"What, Kovu?"
"Be careful. I have a bad feeling about Keitaro."
She laughs. "I'll be as careful as I can, but really, you need to get to know Keitaro before you judge him." Kovu looks at her, worried.
"Nothing will happen. I promise," she says, and go over there to hug him before heading out.

:3 Kovu is so nice to Kami LOL.

Last edited by Kami on Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i put alot of 'I' instead of 'She')
Misuto
Misuto
Brightly Glowing Star

Back to top Go down

Falling Below (My story) Empty Re: Falling Below (My story)

Post  Misuto Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:29 am

"Kami, Kami, welcome!" Says Keitaro, ears flat, as always. She hugs him. "Long time, no see!" she laughs. He just stares at her. In her bag, the celphone rings. She gives Keitaro the one minute sign and picks it up.
"What, Kovu?"
"Check out your Chatster. Look what Keitaro said."
"Why?"
"So I can say I told you so."
"Say what?"
"Just look. I'll call you back in a few minutes if he hasn't already done it."
"Done what?"
"I'm not being a spoiler." Kovu says and hangs up.
Un-satisfied with my answer she looks-- and what she finds is surprising.
'Keitaro7~ Heh, Kami's toast. She doesn't know I planned something so great, it's evil Very Happy I got a portal to a place called 'Toontown' And I have an idea of how to get her there!'
A moment through re-reading for a moment or two, the phone rings once more.
"You read it?"
"Duh..."
"Told ya. Now get out of there before you make things worse."
"No thanks!"
"What?!"
"You're not the boss of me, Kovu." she said ignorantly, and hung up.

"Well, well, well, you don't listen to poor, innocent Kovu? Well, that's a very, VERY bad desision," Said Keitaro, and scratched her deeply in her arm. She gazed at it, shocked, and fainted.
Misuto
Misuto
Brightly Glowing Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Misuto Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:45 am

-annoyed- BLAH. i be on the fursona chat and a creepo is trying get me to like him o.o bc i be so awesome O: LOL i keep slapping this person and attack them. KAMI IS UNRESISTABLE! XD!!!!!!
Falling Below (My story) Fox_fu10 Thats Kami.
shes so adorable :3 everyone luffz her.

I didnt draw her. i found it on google O.o
Misuto
Misuto
Brightly Glowing Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down