Toontown's Official Light Clan Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Through My Eyes (A story 8D)

5 posters

Go down

Through My Eyes (A story 8D) Empty Through My Eyes (A story 8D)

Post  Sail Light Thu May 12, 2011 4:56 pm

I sit at the table, head resting in my palm. These summer days were slow, and there was no one outside anymore mowing the lawn or clipping people's flowers. All my friends got a trip to Boston for the rest of the summer, and I was starting to feel lonely. Then I look down at the table. A paper and pencil! I look upstairs at the dull light coming from my window in my slightly open door. I start sketching, the white paper full of shade marks and lines by the time the sun is fully up and beaming on my face.
I watch the stair case light up like a firework as my mother turns on her bedroom light and walks down stairs in the casual morning outfit; floppy bunny slippers and a fuzzy robe, her glasses peaking out of the top left pocket. I start to giggle under my breath, but she stops me. Looking at me already dressed with an empty plate and a cup rolling on the table, she glares at me disaprovingly.
"Outside, Maggie, I told you. Make some new friends on the other side of the road."
The road is long and empty, and the houses are identical the whole way. It feels like going in a circle. But I wasn't ready to protest with Mother.
"Yes, Mother," I grumble sadly and walk down the hallway towards the door. Before I leave, Mother throws a t-shirt over my no sleeved shirt. I scowl, but walk outside anyway. Instead on listening, I wait until I am out of sight and then take a walk in the forest.
Oddly enough, something unfamiliar catches my eye.
A river, with a boat right there, tied to the tree.
I look around, but nobody was here. So I jump on and take out a small dagger hidden in my T-Shirt. with a quick slash of the knife, the rope breaks and I head down this gleaming river.
I felt what was ahead was waiting for me, I just knew it.

Sail Light
New Spark

Back to top Go down

Through My Eyes (A story 8D) Empty Re: Through My Eyes (A story 8D)

Post  Richest Light Thu May 12, 2011 5:25 pm

I love this story! Great job. Tell me when you have more!
Richest Light
Richest Light
Shining Light

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightning Pirate Thu May 12, 2011 5:29 pm

Cool!
Lightning Pirate
Lightning Pirate
Coboss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sail Light Thu May 12, 2011 6:46 pm

ty guys :3 ill write one write now o:

I look at the fading sun on the horizon, exausted. My heart is starting to lack faith, and my mind lacks it's sense. I'm starting to doze off until I suddenly see a bright light. I use my hands as a shield although I know my arms are no match to this shining object. My mind is jumbled with thoughts. I yelp out and enter this world of white.
"We shouldn't wake her. She might not be used to her new form."
This alerts me. New form? I jump up and back away, but I discover there's no exit to this white space. Standing over me are two cats and one bunny; paper names floating above their head. I am surprised to read their names are 'Richest Light', 'Lightning Pirate', and 'Ashlynn'.
Wait, I've heard of these charaters--
"You rejected my cookie!" I shout at Ashlynn, who just stares at me as though I were crazy. I grab a cookie from my pocket and shout, "Eat it!!! Eat it!!!" But Ashlynn guards herself with a mirror. I see my reflection and let out a struggled yelp, which came out more like a pathetic yowl.
I am now staring at a new me-- A clear glowing yellow with bright blue eyes, and a pair of golden glowing ears. Sitting on my new fluffy tail is shining sword. I feel scared to grab hold of it, but also tempted. I look at these animals standing before me.
"Welcome to Light Clan, Sail Light." Says Ashlynn softly.
I knew, this was going to be my new home.

Last edited by Sail Light on Thu May 12, 2011 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sail Light
New Spark

Back to top Go down

Post  Richest Light Thu May 12, 2011 6:49 pm

LOOOOOOL..... epic story"eat it!!!!! eat it!!!!"
Richest Light
Richest Light
Shining Light

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightning Pirate Thu May 12, 2011 6:51 pm

Btw, I know you don't know bc you've never seen her, Lightning Pirate is a bunny :3 But this story is cool! I can't wait to hear more.
Lightning Pirate
Lightning Pirate
Coboss

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashlynn Fri May 13, 2011 2:08 pm

I really like your story, you've got a good writing style. Smile
Ashlynn
Ashlynn
Leader

https://officialllightclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sail Light Fri May 13, 2011 2:26 pm

The days on, I get used to my creepy sparking sword and start practicing with it. I ask Ashlynn at times if she would like to practice with me, but all she does is stare at me until I shrug my shoulders and walk away with my cookie. After a few days I get better and better, and Ashlynn notices my skill with the sword. One day she walks up to me.
"Can I see you use your sword for a second?"
I realize, this is my chance to ask her to take my offering of a cookie.
"Will you eat my cookie?" I ask.
She looks at it for a moment, then shakes her head.
"Then no."
She looks at me, disgusted, and stomps her foot. "Humph!" She says, and walks away. i watch her walk off, a plan building in my mind. I had to prove to Ashlynn I was worthy to have my cookies accepted, but first, I'd have to find a way to do such a thing.
I was soaked.
Now that I have new friends, it makes me wonder about my old friends. How would they feel that I left them? I knew for a fact, I was now considered a missing child; I would get alot of attention. But I also knew my boat didn't come along with me inside this world and they'd soon find it..... That's it!
Suddenly I'm standing up completely straight. I knew how to get Ashlynn to eat my cookie! ( lol! ) I would have to defend this strange new place I was in, then she'd eat my cookie!!!
I ran outside my tent that was given to me recently, and start dancing and jumping around. I felt I was making a large fuss over a cookie, I bet anyone else would think so too, but I didn't care! I wanted Ashlynn to eat my cookie, no matter how many times she rejects, I will keep trying!
-------
LOL, victory is ours (the cookie and me XD)!!!

Sail Light
New Spark

Back to top Go down

Post  Sail Light Fri May 13, 2011 2:27 pm

Thank you, ashlynn Razz YOU SHALL EAT MY COOKIE SOOOON xD!!

Sail Light
New Spark

Back to top Go down

Post  Sail Light Fri May 13, 2011 7:40 pm

"Ashlynn!" I call out. She sees me, and heaves a sigh, rolling her eyes.
"What, Sail," she says bitterly.
"I'll let you practice with me if you want."
She stares at me with suspicion. "No catch? No cookie offering?"
"Nope, just practice." I twitch a smile, the words 'coooookieee!' forming in my mind, roaring like a lion.
We head to the practice area. I get in position and say, "Ready?" She nods, and I move immediately, no time to waste if I wanted to prove I was good with swords. ((Lol, Sail light is so proud of herself?!?! SHE SHOULD WINNN 8D)) Our swords clash, and my sword glows like a star. I go on, blocking each time. I feel myself tingling, and I feel the heat building in me, burning like an eternal flame. Suddenly, I notice I'm glowing light a lightbulb. People gather round the battle of the swords and stare in awe at me glowing. Suddenly, I jump back and throw my sword back, everyone gasping.
"She's going to fight without a sword? That's impossible!" Are one of the few mumbles that emerge from the voices of the crowd.
Ashlynn aims her sword at me, sure she would now win, but I extend my arm, and the air blows the sword out of her hand. She looks at me, startled.
I have won the match. Everyone looks at me, surprised of my method of winning.
After the match, in my tent with my sword laying beside my sleeping bag, ashlynn peeps in, then allows herself to come in and sit.
"I never said you could come in," I say, annoyed.
"Sorry," She says, and delivers a giggle, which makes me more annoyed.
"I wanted to say you did good out there. I might just have one of those cookies right about now."
My eyes go cold, and I stop like stone.
"NO." I say loudly enough for everyone to hear.
She looks at me, hurt. "But why? Didn't you want me to--"
"You reject my cookie that many times and only decide you want it because I can fight good? Being friendly and offering has nothing to do with fighting with swords and magic air balls."
She gasps, then looks at me angrily. "Ouuuuut!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She yells.
I stand up and walk outside. She points to what I now see is a door, and I open it, and see my boat is still there. I get on and adjust the sail, the wind slamming the door behind me just for me.
---------------
nuuuuu! I left D:

Sail Light
New Spark

Back to top Go down

Post  Richest Light Fri May 13, 2011 8:40 pm

i luff it
Richest Light
Richest Light
Shining Light

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightning Pirate Fri May 13, 2011 8:49 pm

Angry Ashy ; - ;
Lightning Pirate
Lightning Pirate
Coboss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sail Light Improved Sun May 15, 2011 2:06 pm

Heh, yes XD angry ashy Razz Now, b4 I start, Imma point out a few things XD -points to name- I have a new account, bc I've improved my account and changed alot about Sail XD Now, instead of just being plain yellow, she has an orange splotch on her right eye, which my friend LightningStorm (A warrior cat friend of mine :3) has decided to draw, which will also be a cover for another story I will be making, Starry Sky. This story will include LightningStorm, one of the main characters besides me and a few others who will be listed. There will also be a signup sheet for the story o_o ALSO!!! XD I now give out cookies AND milk, and Im working on Cupakes and Pie Razz.
Thats about all. So here we go!
---------

I stumble back to the house. When I get there, I fall on the steps. My energy was drained out. My mother opens the door the next day for the newspaper, and finds me laying there. I wake up a little when I hear the sirens of an ambulence and the commotion of the reporters, but I don't bother moving. My mother is crying, but she isn't sad. "Mom," I whisper. "I'm sorry I left." She doesn't answer, and I now know why. I open my eyes and she's staring at me with shock and surprise. I look behind me, and still see that fluffy yellow tail sticking out of my dress. "Maggie?" She gasps. I look up at her and nod. "I'm so sorry," I whisper.
"B-but..... How did this happen??" She stammers.
"It's... it's a long story. A really long story."
She's shaking her head in disbelief, sobbing away. I touch my face and suddenly realize I'm crying too. Suddenly I feel a puncture in my leg and am engulfed in blackness.
When I wake up, I'm in a hospital room, all alone except-- when I look to my left, I find my mother sitting on a chair and that same bright light behind her. I couldn't just get up and run into space-- I had to explain to my mother first.
"Mom, do you remember those stories you used to tell me? About Ashlynn and Sparkz?" I ask. She nods, a confused look planted on her face.
"They're real.... they really exsist."
"Oh..... you must be imagining things from that shot-- Here, have some--" I inturupt.
"I am NOT imagining things, Mom! That's how this HAPPENEDDD!" I exclaim. I could prove it, couldn't I? Yes, I could. "Mother, I can prove there is a realm of light out there where the clan of Lights all work and practice with swords and magical elements. Where they work as a team, All together as one in a bright world against the dark clans." She stared at me, surprised at how I worded that. Telling the truth, I'm surprised at it too. But I rise from the bed, and walk to the light and extend my arm in. Suddenly, the light brightens and everyone can see it. My mother, she gapes at me, and I nod to her.
"This world, the world behind this, it is my true home, with Ashlynn and Pirate," --I suddenly take a breath in my the sobbing I've just noticed-- "And Richest, with Darkening and Sunset, and Glimmering.... And all the light clan. Please mother, please let me go."
She nods in disbelief, and with my head hung low, My ears flattened, tail being dragged along the floor, I draw my sword and jump in.
I look inside and see Pirate. I yelp out with joy and run toward her, embracing her. But... She does not seem as happy as I am. I look at her and she smiles suddenly. "Welcome back," she says, and hands me a cookie.
And I accept it.
-----
woot happy chappie :3 wait... isnt it also sad.... LOL there was alot of crying in this. XDDD

Sail Light Improved
New Spark

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightning Pirate Sun May 15, 2011 4:54 pm

Yay, I give you cookie :3
Lightning Pirate
Lightning Pirate
Coboss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sail Light Improved Sun May 15, 2011 8:07 pm

Lol yay! I finally showed my story to not only you guys, but my GodSister! XD I asked her to give me a review of it on Facebook; I do not like showing my stories to people and being reviewed face to face, I'd rather it be on the internet where no one knows me in real life and can tease me about it XDDD

Sail Light Improved
New Spark

Back to top Go down

Post  Sail Light Improved Sun May 15, 2011 8:50 pm

random ty to ppl helping me Razz I keep forgetting to mention thatt (TY KAMI!!! Very Happy)

Sail Light Improved
New Spark

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down