Toontown's Official Light Clan Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cat Ears (Fanfic)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cat Ears (Fanfic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Cat Ears (Fanfic)

Post  Lightning Pirate Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:25 pm

Chapter 8 [Surprise Surprise; Part 1]
Keeping your muzzle shut.

Marie looked around the den until she answered Ashstar. "Yeah, I'm good... But I can't believe this is happening." She replied to her. Ashstar herself didn't know what was in store for her. First things first, she had to tell Marie a few things.

"Nobody in this clan should know about your past. If you blab it out it will effect your entire time in this clan and I'm not sure the others will like you," Ashstar started. "If you're going to join the clan, we will need to have a ceremony for you. I'll come back in awhile to see how you're doing." She padded out of the den, leaving Marie to do whatever she'd like.

Hours later...
Marie had been finding stuff to do in Shimmercloud's den. Ashstar had just entered the den. "Marie, it is time for your ceremony," She told her. After that she was in the clearing and climbed the Highrock. "All cats with the ability to feed the Clan, gather here for a Clan meeting!" She exclaimed. After that, cats started coming from grooming, eating and from their dens; a patrol was even interrupted for the ceremony.

Marie and Shimmercloud, along with the small yellow cat, were the first to gather. Many more cats padded to the rock. Sparkflight, the deputy of LightClan, was next to Ashstar on top of the Highrock. She signaled her to come up aswell. Marie climbed the stones to the top of the Highrock and looked down on the Clan cats; she heard murmers from the cats, and they gave her a suspicious look. Ashstar signaled with her tail for silence.

"We have found a new cat to join us in our journey in this forest. We shall train her the ways of our clan and by the Forest Laws. She shall be known as Multipaw." Ashstar announced to her Clan.
Lightning Pirate
Lightning Pirate
Coboss

Back to top Go down

Cat Ears (Fanfic) - Page 2 Empty Ooh id love to join

Post  xXLynnshaXx Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:22 am

((wasn't the forums gonna be deleted or something? o_O))

Name: Dreampaw
Age: Uh just old enough to be an apprentice (how old was that?)
Fur: Grey tabby
Eyes: Sapphire blue
Personality: Cheerful and clumsy

Can i be a Med cat Apprentice? Plz Very Happy
xXLynnshaXx
xXLynnshaXx
Shining Light

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightning Pirate Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:22 am

I think Ashy is just gonna leave it alone and not mess with it.

Sorry, I quit the story.
Lightning Pirate
Lightning Pirate
Coboss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum