Toontown's Official Light Clan Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lunacy [A Story~]

3 posters

Go down

Lunacy [A Story~] Empty Lunacy [A Story~]

Post  HulaChan Fri May 20, 2011 6:00 pm

Lunacy

Aha! I finally picked myself up and got myself to write a new story. People seem to enjoy my stories very much, so I made this one up. I'm putting my writing skills to the ultimate test. Enjoy!

Chapter One ~ A girl named Lobbelle

"Shinigami, shinigami, who are you here for?"

The voices echoed and danced around the girl as she walked through the dusty path in a village. Each voice had a different tone, signaling that they were spoken by different people. The girl saw their eyes turn and glare at her, and begging cries and final goodbyes.

Winds picked up, messing up her bright red hair. She stopped and combed it back out, feeling the coldness of her dog ears as she did. As she began to walk again, she heard the cooling sighs of people around her.

"All of you are safe," She said. "I'm just passing by, does it look like I'm on duty?" She held out her pale hands, to show she was not carrying a weapon- most likely a scythe. The people whispered their thanks and returned to their normal lives. She sighed her own relief and continued on.

"I hope yer not looking for me today, Lobbelle."

The girl stopped again and looked around as she heard someone speak her name. Nobody seemed to be paying any attention to her now that they knew they were safe. She looked up to see a girl sprawled over the roof of a building. Her sky blue eyes stared straight at Lobbelle. She was a short girl, with blonde hair, wolf ears and a tail. Her clothes were not more than a white shirt and a blue skirt, and she had no shoes.

"Hmmh, and what might you be doing here?" Lobbelle asked curiously, turning to face the girl.

"Ah, I heard there was treasure here," the girl smiled slightly. "Free money? I'll take it."

Lobbelle shook her head while laughing. "Don't know what you're getting yourself into are you? Curiosity killed the cat."

"We'd better find a cat, then. Life can't mistake me for one!"

"There is a cat in your story, but keep goofing around and you'll be the prey once in a while." And with that, the shinigami continued walking, ignoring the girl's startled squeak and leaving the strange village, which was in the middle of nowhere, for good.
HulaChan
HulaChan
Guardian

https://www.youtube.com/user/PurifyingHate

Back to top Go down

Lunacy [A Story~] Empty Re: Lunacy [A Story~]

Post  Lightning Pirate Fri May 20, 2011 6:06 pm

I was imagining this being turned into a movie on Toontown!
Lightning Pirate
Lightning Pirate
Coboss

Back to top Go down

Post  HulaChan Sat May 21, 2011 5:34 am

Really, you think it's that good? Thanks! That means alot to me. Smile

Anywho, here's the next chapter.. This one is going to be a bit odd, and you'll be confused on some things.. But they'll be explained later on. This also involves alot of talking, which makes up for it's extra long-ness. Enjoy!

Chapter Two ~ Unspoken words of the wolf-girl

As the shinigami disappeared out of sight, no intentions to return, the girl hopped off the roof and stepped onto the road in which she had walked. The girl examined the light footprints she had made and sighed. I thought a shinigami was a ghost, she had thought to herself. I saw her at that other village, and she wasn't collecting souls there either. Where is she going? The girl crossed her arms and closed her eyes, thinking to herself. After a minute she opened her eyes and went running the direction the shinigami went, full speed. A dust trail jumped up behind her as she dashed across the land. There's something up with that girl, is she pretending to be a shinigami?

~~~

"I'm not so trusting of that girl."

A cool whisper wrapped around Lobbelle as she wandered into a lush, green forest. The voice seemed to chill her to the bone, yet she showed no signs of fear for it. Lobbelle gave a weak laugh. "And why is that? What's the lexicon say?"

A transparent girl appeared next to Lobbelle, keeping her pace. She had bright purple eyes, and short silver hair. Black dog ears nested neatly on her head. Her eyes looked soulless, as if she hadn't slept for years. She carried a book with her, that was dusty and had the pages slightly ripped. "I've looked at the records, she has no lexicon. I have information on her sister, however."

"And her sister?"

"A girl by the name of Darky, she was murdered by her sister."

Lobbelle stopped short. "She's a murderer? Why does she seem so innocent."

The girl took a few paces forward, then stopped and turned to her partner. "Because she is, she is posessed by an ancient demon. I checked on Darky's spirit. She forgave her sister."

"Slow down, whom is the identity of her sister?"

"Her name is Hula... Hula Scarlet."

Lobbelle's eyes widened. "She's..."

The girl stopped her short by putting one of her hands over her mouth. "I do not wish to speak of that anymore." Her ears then twitched slightly, and she closed her eyes. "She's following us again, let's keep moving." She began walking, and the shinigami hesistated for a moment, then slowly followed.

"Chi why don't you want to speak with her anymore?" Lobbelle asked weakly.

Chi gave a small whimper. "I would only mean trouble.. I can't roll the dice in her destiny anymore, she has to learn to be on her own now."

Last edited by HulaChan on Sat May 21, 2011 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed a few typos, adjusted the chapter title.)
HulaChan
HulaChan
Guardian

https://www.youtube.com/user/PurifyingHate

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightning Pirate Sat May 21, 2011 3:47 pm

This is very mysterious!
Lightning Pirate
Lightning Pirate
Coboss

Back to top Go down

Post  Misuto Mon May 23, 2011 2:54 pm

This is a GREAT story! I'd love to hear more : ).
Misuto
Misuto
Brightly Glowing Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down